|Your basic ingredients at a glance...|
Ready to get cookin', good lookin'? Le's go...
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef, pork, or preferably a mix of both
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, de-germed, and finely minced
- 2 shallots, finely minced
- 3 healthy pinches herbes de Provence
- 1/4 cup minced parsley, pus extra for garnish
- 2 slices white bread, crusts cut off, torn into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 handful breadcrumbs or panko (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
For the farcie (stuffing), mix the ground meat in a large mixing bowl with the garlic, shallots, parsley, and herbes de Provence. Season with salt and pepper. Place the chopped bread slices on the mixture. Add the egg to the meat mixture, and mix all of the ingredients with your hands.
Save This Recipe to Yummly!Yum
Bon Appétit, Baby!
Sharing is Caring! Use the Social Media Buttons Below, please and merci!